The Downtown Sarasota Art & Craft Festival is scheduled to return to downtown Sarasota for another amazing show and we want you there. This show draws in huge buying crowds from the residents and tourists in the area. The famous white sandy beaches, inviting architecture, and friendly locals of Sarasota make this show come alive in the heart of Downtown Sarasota. The show will be in 5 Points Park, on Central and First Street.
Festival is currently closed, all applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.