The City of Frisco is closing Main Street for this great event. Downtown Frisco is nestled between Breckenridge and Copper Mountain, close to Denver. Last year's event was a huge success. Historic Main Street has upscale, quaint and eclectic shops, galleries and eateries that line the streets. Summit County, Colorado is located in the heart of the Rockies, just one hour from Denver to the east on I-70 and is home to Frisco, Breckenridge, Keystone Resort, Arapahoe Basin and Copper Mountain.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.