Howard Alan Events & American Craft Endeavors is proud to be able continue the tradition of The Frederick Festival of the Arts. The festival will be held at its usual creekside location at Carroll Creek Park, an urban park in the heart of historic downtown Frederick, less than an hour from Baltimore and Washington DC. Carroll Creek Park offers a beautiful view, speciality shops, outdoor dining, a distillery and brewery. We will be working with The Frederick Arts Council on the festival and want to welcome all of the former Frederick artists and crafters to apply. We know you are an essential reason the event has been successful. Howard Alan Events intends to continue the event as it was and make gradual improvements.
This year’s festival will feature two sides: Fine Art and the Crafters Marketplace. Please make sure you are selecting the correct section to apply to on zapp.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.