The show will take place again in Downtown Aspen Main Street's Paepcke Park. We are thrilled to return once again to this central area, only one block from our original location, Monarch Street. Paepcke Park is directly on Main Street with tremendous visibility and ideal surroundings. In addition to the exhibits in the Park, we also be closing Hopkins Street which borders the perimeter of the park (booths will be placed on the street). We hope that you will join us in this wonderful location. Aspen is one of the most upscale locations in the US and we are very proud to be hosting an art fair in this vibrant downtown venue.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.