Howard Alan Events’ Colorado Tour proudly presents the Avon Festival of the Arts at Nottingham Park. The Town of Avon is the gateway to Beaver Creek Village, 8 miles west of Vail and 83 miles from Denver. Harry A. Nottingham Park is situated off I-70 and offers over 48-acres of beauty, adventure and fun. This beautiful park setting is perfectly situated to host this spectacular event providing a scenic backdrop and an ideal target audience for a weekend art festival. The show also has a convenient Friday set up.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.