Located along the banks of the Peace River and the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida sits the beautiful city of Punta Gorda, often described as the heartbeat of Charlotte County. Located between Sarasota and Fort Myers on Florida’s west coast, the event has become a local winter tradition along Sullivan Street in Downtown Punta Gorda and always draws a great buying crowd.
Show is currently closed. All applications will be juried for wait list only.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor craft event:
• All attendees are asked to wear a mask upon entering the Festival, with the exception of children aged 2 and under.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.