The Downtown Asheville Festival of the Arts returns to Pack Square on Memorial Day Weekend. Asheville’s historic Pack Square is the picturesque back drop for the festival. The show is set up on the streets of North Pack Square and South Pack Square around the Vance Memorial as well as Reuter Terrace. Pack Square is a regional landmark that has been a focal point since the city’s creation. Asheville is known for a vibrant arts scene and historic architecture. Downtown Asheville attracts both locals and visitors every Memorial Day Weekend to kick off the summer.
Crafters are also encouraged to apply, as a separate Crafters Market will be included in the event. Please apply through ZAPP and chose "craft section" as your category. There will be no green market.
Exhibitor Safety Measures for COVID-19 will be in effect as long as we are in the pandemic. Your commitment to the show is your guarantee to follow all COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Restrictions will be updated as CDC recommendations change. The safety of our exhibitors, staff and patrons is our number one priority.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor event:
• Masks are mandatory inside the show site for everyone except children under the age of two. A face shield is an option for extra protection over your mandatory mask but the mask must be on underneath.
• Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic.
• Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite.
• Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups.
• Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus.
• Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching.